Kilakit is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO, Kilakit Films/Miniseries/Cinemax.
- This position provides support by keeping a busy daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making frequent travel arrangements.
- Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, and logging and tracking materials related to projects in development, production and post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Knowledge of industry players and standards is necessary.
- Understanding of the development and production process and ability to work under pressure is also necessary.
- Ideal candidate should have a polished manner, be a quick study, possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Being a team player is a must as well as being personable and easy-going.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro for PC.